Thursday, February 3, 2011

Signs A Scorpion Male Is Not Interested

Athan and Altair (Part 2)

(To follow the plot of this story should read before the first part)

Everyone except the witches cats, or at least the cat story now, dear reader, you'll see how it comes to the world. Miau

yawned and stretched stretching. She opened her mouth showing her teeth and looked into the crackling fire. Beside her a jolly-looking witch rocked slowly humming between his teeth.

"I have been awakened," thought the cat in a very human. "So good and so alone, watching the hours, hoping to finally give the spell of eternal wisdom or, failing that, the gift of hope, because it has never been good at waiting, poor thing, I pity, I wish I could take his place ...

The witch looked at the cat and smiled, waved to come over and he, meek, obeyed, licking the hand of his mistress and then jumped into her lap. The Witch stroked it carefully.

- Do you know Meow? Today I am very sad. In the village has a rumor that I am witch and a few fanatics like me at the stake. As if he had ever wronged someone!

- Turn them into frogs! Or rather, in mice! "Meowed the cat in a language known only to cats.

-Maybe I should turn them into toads, or better, in mice! Does that make you like it? He laughed and patted the head of the cat curled up purring. - If you have never caused harm to anyone, not because they can, of course, but because I can not. "He whispered with an air of superiority. In short, we must leave them howling for a while, I'll keep smiling nonetheless.

There was a moment of silence

- How do you do? How can smile even when everything looks black? I really stoned the other day some kids, screaming "witch's cat" and "kill the devil's henchman." All I wanted was that at least was real to send recaditos few from hell ... "meowed Miau staring into the eyes of the witch

" Sometimes I have the feeling that you understand everything I say ... and they even talk to me if you can not talk -. The cat meowed again.

Altair, which was the name the witch was the last witch worldwide. Instead of following the advice of his dead family, which had a strange obsession with preparing potions with dragon breath, had resolved to help others, to listen when they were ill, to develop ointments and elixirs heal their wounds, heal their souls in exchange for offering their friendship. But the people, far from wanting, had been dedicated to making false assumptions and judgments.

- treats us right now, but then, when we trust will eat us alive!

- will curse our families!

And since then, his only companion was Meow, a common black cat had nothing in common. ----------------------------------------------

---------------


- And now what's next? Altair was interested.

- No idea! If we just invent the story!

both laughed.

- Well, I'm enjoying the story, "said Altair again showing the best their smiles. "Even if ... (high although there was always involved) how are you going to give credence to the fact that the witch is good even when they are inciting to be bad

- You know that love can do anything.

- Love?

- Yes, love

--------------------------------------- ----------------------


Indeed reader, Altair the Witch, was not always a good witch, it was in his blood of frogs and salamanders! or more scales of a dragon! or that mythical snake venom to give consistency to the juice!

Until I met an afternoon ...

was a young boy of no more than twenty years, looking not know or where the north. Walking clueless when encountered some bushes and landed just below the window of the witch, making sounds downright peculiar indicating that a crock pot or just shatter.

- But what with ...?

- This ... I'm fine! Do not worry good lady! "Said the boy shook rise as clothes.

- What not to worry? You just shred my garden! "The boy lifted his foot than it seemed, had once been a tomato. Whispered a faint "ups" and shrugged.

- I pay my lady, "said rummaging through his pockets empty.

- Ma'am? Sir? IS-NO-RA? But how many years do you think I have runt?

- Thirty?

- THIRTY!!

The boy smiled affably.

"Thirty of wisdom, but his eyes, oh her eyes! His body oh your body! And his hands to and your hands! I suggest that nothing more ... of ... twenty-four?

The witch blushed.

- So you're a poet? Flatterer!

- Flatterer and poet is not my main profession but I appreciate the compliment, "he said bowing.

... CONTINUED ...



Image: Moonbeam13

0 comments:

Post a Comment