Monday, February 7, 2011

Ironing Varnished Table

kawaii pixelated Notice

Wooo ~ strikes me fight as well XDD ~ I'm writing this post because thanks to an anonymous I learned that in Deviantart my tutorials are published "Pixel kawaii " and I no bone ~ I have an account there that this little person ~ XDEstrellaXD them up on Deviantart ~
I did not want to put it here or go public either because lawsuits hit me yet I had ~ do it because I'm from another XP
XDDD Crime Evidence :
Justificar a ambos lados To ~ XDEstrellaXD:
Hello! XD
Maybe you did not intend poor, or ~? {If so, then I'll hit you ~ ~ ~ è-é was a joke XD XDD}
I do not want to have a problem with you ~ I do not edit my tutorials, or put it were yours ~ but .... No one shall have the right to publish my tutorials on other sites !!!!!! CLEAR without asking first ~
However, although you had done I would have said that ~ not because "assumed" that Deviantart own designs are published, although in some cases not so X (
Deviantart I think someone should have the tutorials I'm ABSOLUTELY! is not it?: D they are mine ~ ~
So I ask you to please withdraw the immediately! ! For fis X] ...... friend??
Pity I met you this way X (
Bye!

To all:
I would ask that Please DO NOT DISTRIBUTE my tutorials! not published on other sites without prior notice, but definitely if it's in Deviantart say that NOOOOOOOO!

The tutorials are for you ^ ^ ~ can save on your pc ~ ~ recommend them on their blogs but I do not do this ( I will do them for you with love, invest time and effort and do everything with one goal: to give a little help to learn something new ~ ~
I hope you can understand: D
Thank you for everything ^ ^ ones more than 300 followers * ^ *

For Anonymous:

please notify! ^ ^ Who says there's no good anonymous? X]

I only defend what is mine! who does not defend what is yours?
be happy LALALALA ~ XDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment