Monday, February 14, 2011

Flower Center Peice For Quinceanera






I chose this story (Anonymous) says so much
And the love that holds
is simple
authentic
But good things
As

I am of those who think
That when the memory is
And you do not remember anything of this world

If others remember you
If you do not forget
If you still love
The soul does not forget
The soul thanked
love again ......(
And when souls are eternal)
you seek. ......

------

True Love


was a busy morning, were the 8:30, when an elderly gentleman, about 80 years, arrived at
hospital to have stitches removed from his thumb.

The man said he was in a hurry and he had an appointment at 9:00

checked his vital signs and asked him to take a seat, knowing it would be over
one hour before someone might see you.

I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since he was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound. During the examination, it was well healed, so I asked one of the doctors, some elements sutures and wound healing.

As he performed healings, asked if he had an appointment with another doctor this morning, as he was in such a hurry.

The gentleman told me no, he needed to go to the nursing home for breakfast with his wife. Asked about her health.

He replied that it was time I was there because she had Alzheimer's.

asked if she would be upset if he was a little late.

He said that by the time she knew who he was ship, that five years ago that she no longer recognizable.

I was surprised, and then asked, "And you still go every morning, even though she does not know who you are?

He smiled and patted my hand.

She does not know who I am, but I still know who she is.

It gave me goosebumps, and I had to hold back tears as he went, and I thought

That's the kind of love I want in my life.

True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been will and will not be



0 comments:

Post a Comment