Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vedios Women How To Masterbate





here beside me in this huge bed
I play, I play
I embrace, you hold me We make love
A thousand times
never enough

The love we feel
We transferred, And we
crazy crazy want to be
whole life loving each other and always
Loco with non-stop crazy ......

the world are we
The entire universe is here. ..... are we
Both you and I. ..
Me and you ... both ... Walking together intertwined
light ..... just full of love .....

ours
maybe nothing lasts forever
But the essence if ever ......
The intoxicating aroma of love this
is purity, it is crazy, it's overwhelming passion is
body to body Soul to soul
Life
United
alive ..... both at the same time being
----------

We are two crazy
United
madness
that make us sick and we enjoy each other
not be wise to feel our love .......
asiiiii!!
As two crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment