Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Audition First Time Free Vids

Big man!



I remember every day that passes
Not a single day I stop loving you
coming to my mind
With tenderness, passion, sweetness
With Love the great

I remember your hands caressing
mine .. You told me my little treasure

you
My unwavering strength
My window to the life
My light, my inner peace
My refuge

Elder
worthy of enormous will
hundred percent positive
Loving life
Guerrero Luchador inveterate passion

Big man!
You have not been
you still be here every day I see
I feel inside

Life is beautiful, "you said
have to go outside and enjoy it
!

Your
the good things you enjoyed in
And face it in the bad
With dignity, pride, passion
With
Thanks give to God for having chosen
to be my father

-----------

To
That man was my dad
At both love
By that I love

0 comments:

Post a Comment