Friday, March 18, 2011

Split Tally Memory Error

Swing

Sometimes I have the feeling of losing control of my life, I feel the taste of foreign losses, lost battles in which not even give me a fighting chance.

guess it's not by chance that something conducive to all explode. Bad memories of embarrassment, humiliation or simply the day dawned cloudy. The problem is to get into the spiral, every little thing adds to swirl and what began as a hard time becoming just a maze that can take days to be resolved.

Nobody understands me or anyone I do not understand? - The less recurring questions that rarely find answers.

feel Fear is starting to become a problem, not to raise the terror or empathize with other causes that go out of your body. I guess the day it is fully aware that anything or anyone I care about is the day that can give me for dead.

My biggest self-defense is the oversight, my best weapon dissimulation. I can smile when I cry inside and mourn when I laugh, why is it so difficult to know and transcend beyond what everyone sees.

And you ... yet. You got it. As a slow song, you got to get one of those swings. Swam in the streams and do not drown, until my lack of wisdom and discretion and you will drown away from me.

sounds weird to say that I cry when I can not see in the reflection of my Guinness or poker cards no longer lie under the glass. It sounds strange to say that I long for caresses the soul, longing to fly unfettered. I miss silence the princess who secretive about when I write and it kills me to see it disappear when I swim in his eyes. Fix the last drink and I founded with foam end of the drink. I work up the patience and comfort me with the rage of a

maybe ... Maybe someday ... In the street

rains come and the thermometers are frozen while I am burning inside, waiting for the next swing of memory, the next smile or the lie that contain all my might.





Image: Luis Beltrán

0 comments:

Post a Comment