Monday, January 3, 2011

I Wa Nt Saw Eyes M Akeup

Camels ... Story and reflection




Camels are very slow
And it takes several days
But the five
night That day never fail


is the illusion that more rhythmic chants
and joy
Melchor, Gaspar, Baltasar


When she spied with my brother

slowly brought to see what

We saw the shadow of a camel
Approaching ..... and drinking camel

Magicians We came
brought so many things! More Than


Then we asked what my daughter lived in
Now I live my granddaughter
.... it is the illusion of magic
is the Child who is born ---------



... The Kings are here!
And from our window
Miran everyone
And so with a grin And
more big heart that every child
Dejan-and each of us
(which are big kids)
A Gift! Love in bulk
For Giving and Receiving
also know Collect Gift
This .... within us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment