Monday, January 24, 2011

Compare Goalie Skate Reviews





If I stopped believing in my dreams,
If you no longer have faith in them,
If for a moment thinking about the possibility of defeat
never move a muscle after that I think ...
seething passion moves me in my blood,
moves me as curious about every corner of the world,
life moves me, moves me .. Love
nature inspires me, give me life in the sun, the warmth of a fire,
refresh my soul a stream of clear water,
challenges me a mountain,
attracts me the sea above all ...
music moves me and cradled me silence,
where I find peace soon in the rest of the daily struggle ...
But my feet refuse to stop beyond that single moment ... Both
be done!
Both way to go!
So many dreams yet to materialize! Both
give,
both feel
both build
both sowing
both to improve ...
So beautiful and so contradictory is this world ...
Where my eyes open to see, others are closed to run ...
And I feel your eyes clear and bright,
'm watching the inside, looking my best ...
And then comes this quiet, with all the force of an ocean wave
rolling in the sand and salt foam falling apart ...
And I smile and I see your smile, with that peace of heart and soul
and I think ...
and feel ...
and I think ...
believe in dreams ...
believe in your eyes ...
but above all
still believe in Love ..


-Carlos-

0 comments:

Post a Comment