Wednesday, January 19, 2011

California Desert Eagle For Sale

Dreamers wandering

I got quiet and took a walk a dream, a dream tiny, almost negligible, and before I knew someone crushed it with the sole of the shoe. Course was an accident, even gave a "sorry" stern, but all day the smile never appeared on my face.

Then I had another, a bright, huge smile quickly recovered and ran to tell someone I'm excited listened intently, nodding, I noticed in his eyes twinkle. Bravo! I shared it. At least until he made an immortal phrase that wound again left my happiness: "That's impossible, go back to work once."

At that moment I realized my stubbornness. I kept dreaming, much faster, spitting dreams from every orifice and pore of my body. It was like running into a wall, slowly collide with each other and vanished by "Plop." Every dream that was broken was a twinge, and every time I had less desire to dream.

Soon I became an automaton who never raised his head, soon they thrilled the little things and went to live in a cloud to live at the drop of water each day, crashing to the ground. More to live, kept me alive.

Until I saw it and then changed everything ... it was just an instant, a casual crossing of glances on the bus, a smile so much acrimony between generalized. A breath of life that crossed my sight at full speed, so ephemeral and fragile got hurt. And it made me shudder ...

The carrier that smile quickly changed his attitude and soon stumbled his way to a grin on his face faded. A face that I knew so well and knew that in two minutes would lead to a new flash of happiness. Indeed it was. During the trip occurred light and dark, as if it were a symphony, I see dreams being born and dying every minute. Perhaps a tune that few were able to grasp.
I knew I was not alone, there were more wandering dreamers fighting their battle. I was aware at that time that I need to stay awake dream. Before exiting

looked at me and, although I can not sure, I thought I saw their lips humming the tune that my dreams were ringing at that time. He accompanied me for two seconds with one of glances before disappearing behind the door and get lost in the crowd.

Since that day, I have realized that more people humming the rhythm of dreams. Perhaps counter guardians maintain the balance, they believe that another world is possible and that every night when no one is watching, sleep cradled by the stars.

And that, for once, did not erase my smile.




Image: tomabw

0 comments:

Post a Comment