Monday, December 13, 2010

Softball Quotes I Believe



That would
of us, humans,
without
madness ... That would be our actions if we had no spark
outburst of passion,
extra battery that pushes us to step beyond ...
That would be an artist, a scientist, a businessman, a sportsman,
an adventurer, a dreamer,
a teen and her first love, whether madness is absent
... I can not believe how many shattered dreams, few
unscaled mountains, how many oceans without plumbing,
without crossing deserts, few caves without entering, as sky
furrow, the soil by trampling,
few notes, not combined, few words without rhyme,
not express how much love, laughter without laughing much, much
unproven theory ...
just because reason says you can not,
because the reason does not understand the laughter, the tears do not understand,
because the reason does not understand that the heart struggles and bleeds
for the love that moves
... I can not believe, no, I do not want!
But if I want to feel instead!
Listen to my heart beating without fear of being exposed!
Going a step further, just because I choose give it!
Stand on the edge of the abyss without fear, because they like flying!
Flying without fear of falling, because they like to get up! Let
known routes and make my own way!
feel the sand beneath my feet, the wind in your face!
feel the cool water leaking through my fingers! Feel
rock with my hands, the sun on your skin!
Sinking my fingers into the earth, hear what he has to tell!
lie under the stars, the heat of the fire,
feel the divine presence of angels around me feel the presence
dear to me ...
live, just live,
With the simple, complex, life
feeling with the soul of the child,
who is amazed and happy for everything that includes
as if for the first time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment