Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Funny Save The Date Message

air ... maybe




Weary Tired ... maybe .... ever!
In this world that is not his world

When his soul left out
And seals it for Sale
afraid .... big light
That the universe is too small

could love!
In fact ... I love you! I love that record

That will

That immense love for things well done I love your sense
Your moral duty

your faith in life .... yet I love that


wounded bird that continues to fly even without wings
... I love that being in you

Valiente determined, patient
tezòn
With great fighter to the end

You make life a constant sun light
Where
always there for anyone who looks at you and see and feel ....
Total
That there ..... Love you. -------




I dedicate this to be wonderful
That does not decay in strength or
That joy is always there with his
That does not seem real .... and it is. .... it is!


0 comments:

Post a Comment