Sunday, December 19, 2010

Brang Bus Filme Gratis

A two-step .... Thoughts



A short walk from Christmas!
Two other end of the year! I have lived many things

Dream, love, sense .... Lost

found many things!

They
these tù tù always present

my soul You never let my heart
Like a trip to infinity ...
always are!


I carry with me Free! unattached
With the doors wide open
when you want to fly

When the doors are open
And the soul is not imprisoned

is quieter ride is more comfortable traveling ..... So I placidly

Like you're
way I am ... so are you

-------------

Merry Christmas to all!! Beautiful New Year and
Love is always present!
Thanks for being you, dear friends as


Kisses (The Nativity of the photo as I prepare my daughter, Lucia, my granddaughter, Alicia)

0 comments:

Post a Comment