Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Belly Button After Cesarean

flammable

drank wine while trying to write, with your legs bent on top of each other and on the chair. A pose that had always been his own: "no feet touch the ground" - used to tell me with a smile.
thought I had to re-use their own mirror ... did not want more memories and more truth distorted by the eye of others or their own fantasies.
A part of it, he always felt guilty, had been waiting to ask a thousand pardons. The other part, however, knew he would never have the time.
And in your head all made sense ... all except you. So he walked up the cup slowly to his lips and swallowed their pride.
admitted to herself that there had been a single time where, after seeing you in these strange encounters that were repeated over the years had not changed from the inside out. Waving their costs as anyone, I do not know if you know you had this gift ... never really knew why you accepted the responsibility to protect your heart if you kept the box read: "Fragile" .
You see, one more memory ... things that save for save.
But today you no longer smell caused him damage, your presence is not misplaced and could not, and frankly your destination or lips that you had decided to Kiss had passed a shit ... your fear and cowardice had become the tomb that she never wanted to dig for you. Yo, I met anyone else, I know I always hated to think that if you love dying you would have been the murderers. Was definitely
angry and hurt? And never know, I do know is that I was definitely ready to leave your side. Maybe just broke something that should never have touched. Largely killed their most cherished feelings.
came to me one day before departure, and tearfully hugged and vowed not ever forget. I left for you and a rare orchid light for light my darkest night.
- "For if a day will not come to fetch you your dreams" - he said, smiling. And then walked, or rather, returned to his feet off the ground. Because when she walked, when she decided to undertake an adventure it was with all its consequences: defying the rules of the [grave-old.]
When he closed the door behind him I could not help but feel a twinge of curiosity, so I opened the little box that I had left for you, unrolled the note that was inside and I could barely contain a weak smile as he read his sentence . This is what I left for you and me today, I met and I loved her like no other, I have to give it to you in hand:
"DANGER! Heart flammable "

0 comments:

Post a Comment