Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ford Mustang 2001 Wiring Diagram

Our meeting



chatted for hours
We locked eyes
and told us all
Not to mention we

Your eyes looked through me
entered my soul and my whole body
your light was electrified
And your strength

Our eyes were incendiary
be making love constantly

While
talked about many things
We were eating with kisses

We did not want to leave
Suddenly ... without further contact
A slight spark
Outburst And we were involved
In
kisses That shook the earth

Your
spent my
I love you ... In those kisses
And in that absolute surrender
Our whole being was fire that burned ....

We release the passion
Without action, without barriers
merging them .....
merging them to be born again in every encounter

---------

always give thanks to life for you,
to have met you, love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment