Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Calculator To Calculate All Possible Numbers

About

doubt. I doubt if you follow five minutes or an hour sleeping when the alarm rings. I wake up and wonder. I doubt if you put your shirt or polo. Hesitate before opening the tap to wash my face "hot or cold? And I doubt before leaving home Did I forget anything?

doubt between catching the first car or wait for the next, I doubt at the thought of sitting down or stay standing. I doubt if I choose to open my book instead of turning on the mp3 for the music rock me way to work. At that time the doubters are travelers around when your eyes hit the cover of the book that I maintain, always covered with a brochure advertising a supermarket and raises his eyebrow at not being able to satisfy their curiosity, I doubt at the thought of one day withdrawing brochure. I doubt when I

vein swell at work, I do not know whether to shout or smile. I doubt when I have wanted to lie to the mother of a chieftain of three to the room. I doubt at the thought of leaving everything to escape and to do something else.

doubt when choosing the menu for lunch, I also happened to the drink. When I finish I do not know if a coffee or a walk. I doubt if they return home by bus, metro or even walk.

I doubt whether to write an email or phone call, she ends up sending an sms. I doubt if you buy an apartment on the moon or setting foot on the floor at once. I hesitate to lie down, sit, or sleep on the couch. I doubt listen to music, watch a movie or series. Between jogging and walking. Between listening to Quique, Ismael or get to play the guitar.

I doubt when I open the fridge and dining touches. Do you keep or break your diet? I doubt if they will put something interesting on TV, even when lighting. I doubt whether to laugh or mourn. Between shower or bath. Benedetti "or Neruda?

And then you call me, I hear your voice and for the first time all day the doubts dissipate. Certainties begin to arrive, wanting to fly without vertigo. You're the peace that calms the doubt and then I close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile because I do not doubt you.



Picture by: Gabriela

0 comments:

Post a Comment